Who we are
Warrandyte Neighbourhood House has been around for over 30 years. We are a not for profit community organisation run by a volunteer Board of Governance and a small number of part time staff. Professional tutors run our courses whilst our clubs are often run by volunteers. We offer a variety of low cost courses, clubs, workshops and talks in supportive and friendly surroundings.
“Connecting you to your community”
Warrandyte Neighbourhood House is a vital community hub, providing an environment where people in the community can connect. We foster relationships in our local area, by encouraging individuals and groups to come together for learning and play, in welcoming, supportive and friendly surroundings.
The purposes of the association are
· The House is a not for profit association which provides a range of services developed from the expressed needs of our diverse community. The services will continue to reflect these needs as they change over time.
· To promote community connection
· To provide opportunities for education in its broadest sense
· To provide opportunities for individuals and the community to improve their health and well being
· To provide opportunities for the Warrandyte community to connect to the global community
- link to stategic plan coming in 2022